Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lumber head 75 my 2013 10 pt.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393725295.585174.jpg

That's what I was guessing, I hunted him all season and had many encounters with him just out of bow range. I finally got a 70 yd opportunity on Saturday of the Ohio gun season.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will give you some hope and say 153 gross. I am usually off a bit high in pictures though. If I saw him on the hoof and had to quickly score him on the hoof I would have guessed 140s-150 and done my best to put an arrow in him. Congratulations on a fine buck!

Thanks, I let the little guys go and grow on my property. This buck got my heart rate up every time I saw him, I'm pretty sure he will make buckeye big bucks.

Just got a call from my taxidermist Carol Daniels Gallery of Nature, he was scored officially 149.5 gross & 145 6/8 net. He made Ohio Big Bucks, made my day! You guys were right on the money on your guesses, thanks for your input.

Yes she is she dose all of my taxidermy, the first thing I usually here people say is she is pricey. I gladly pay a little more for the quality work she dose plus she is a good friend of mine. It will be sad day when she decides to hang it up not that she has any plans to any time soon.