Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New 2500HD , almost done

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Bought myself a 2014 , 2500HD Crew Cab Z71 as a retirement gift to myself back in Dec ., well today , I added a couple items to it , put a Leer Camper shell on it & floor mates from Weather Tech for the front , only thing left I think is maybe a set of mud flaps ( weather tech ) , and some deer blood ...:smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Been through a few of these. Nice trucks. If you don't need to pull a ton of weight with them, it should serve you fine. I found our last 2500HD to be a bit "saggy" when we put a pallet of salt in it or a snow plow on it. This was with torsion bars cranked up. For most people I would venture to say a truck like yours would more than serve their needs for many years. Enjoy your retirement!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Lookin good..now just to bag it down and add some gangsta rims and low prof tires..lol

For real, nice truck man..tint those front windows to match the rear and it'll be perfect!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Congrats on retirement and for preparing yourself to enjoy it! Too many people working until they die these days.

That is a great looking ride, enjoy!!