Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Article on my girls

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Wonderful article Ron. You and your wife obviously have given your daughters a good, loving foundation for their lives ahead. You must be so proud.

Buckmaster

Portage
Great article Ron.

If your girls ever need someone to talk with my wife would be a good one. She lost her mother (1990) at the age of 12 with the first round of brain cancer. Her mom was left in a invalid state (partially brain dead) until the cancer came back a second time which took her life in 2005. My wife was 27 cared for her mother for 15 years in between, making meals, spoon feeding at times, giving baths, changing Depends, etc. All while going to school, playing sports, working, going to college, and beginning a family of her own. My son was born 2 days after Grandma died. Your girls remind me.....of my wife. They (are) will become strong willed girls.

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thank you for sharing. Your daughters are strong girls! It was a touching article and it just sucks you and the girls have to endure the loss. You have each other and strength in numbers sure proves true here. They are very fortunate to have each other to gain strength from as well as the encouraging word of their mother.

Best of luck to your girls in their upcoming softball season!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What an outstanding article! You have every reason to be proud of the family you and your wife created, Ron! Thanks for posting that!