Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Clearance at Dick's

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I was at Dick's sporting Goods in Findlay and most of their scent away, scent killer sprays were over half off. This goes for the soaps, laundry detergents, etc..
Also while at Kohls they had a bunch of scent wicking tops and bottoms on sale for 10 bucks apiece. Pretty nice stuff but I have a crapload of it already

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Haven't stepped foot in a dicks sporting goods store sine they voided everyone's rain checks for the bushmasters that were on sale Black Friday before the sandy hook school shootings.... They pulled all the rain checks back and basically pulled all black rifles off the shelves..... They made their decision I made mine.... Sorry for the high jack....

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Haven't stepped foot in a dicks sporting goods store sine they voided everyone's rain checks for the bushmasters that were on sale Black Friday before the sandy hook school shootings.... They pulled all the rain checks back and basically pulled all black rifles off the shelves..... They made their decision I made mine.... Sorry for the high jack....

X~2

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I quit going to dicks before they pulled there guns from the shelves we were in there Christmas shopping my cousin was home from the service when he was checking out he tried to use his discount and the guy at the counter said they didn't do that. I told him I thought it was crap. And he started acting like an ass pretty much saying he didn't understand why they deserve a discount. Let's just say I was asked to leave the store by a manager. Haven't stepped foot in there since then.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio

:smiley_asswhip: X3

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Dicks is a complete last resort. I have purchased one thing from them since Sandy Hook. A dove decoy. Had a hunt and no one else had one.

I plan to never buy anything from them again.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I just got a foodsaver gamesaver bronze for $100 from dicks. I hardly go there but when I was there the other day I saw it and couldn't pass it up. Lifetime warranty and they retail for $180. I forgot about all that BS they pulled with the rain checks, won't hurt me to boycott it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I just got a foodsaver gamesaver bronze for $100 from dicks. I hardly go there but when I was there the other day I saw it and couldn't pass it up. Lifetime warranty and they retail for $180. I forgot about all that BS they pulled with the rain checks, won't hurt me to boycott it.

Sorry didn't want too put you on the spot about all that.... Probably should've started another thread lol....