Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mason's buck vid

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That was so awesome guys!!! I thought Mason was gonna pass out for a second there during the interview! I can see Mike laughing his ass off if he ever see this!
Thank you for sharing Brock! That's what it's ALL about!

Reactions: giles

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That part where he mentions Mrex is funny, but what I thought was the funniest was when I told him I thought he was in the liver. The look on his face shows that he knew that isn't what he wanted. Hehe. Dang kids, lots of fun.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What an awesome video Brock. You're a fine father and he's a great young man. "Suck on that mike Rex!" I about died laughing. That the smack talking mason I know. Lol

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
What an awesome video Brock. You're a fine father and he's a great young man. "Suck on that mike Rex!" I about died laughing. That the smack talking mason I know. Lol

No doubt he has the hard part dialed in - "talking the talk". As you know, he's worse on a target range, and 3D season is starting!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
That's "Priceless" Brock! Awesome video and thanks for sharing your memory. That Mason is a hoot and capturing his excitement on video is a treasure. I crapped when he said, " suck on this MRex"! Lol