Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
THIS IS HAPPENING JULY 18-19-20 THIS YEAR!!!

Google Earth Coordinates for Campground: 40.283599, -82.027882

Woodbury Wildlife Area Map

Directions from Cincinnati

Directions from Cleveland

Woodbury allows access to Class A, C, and D shooting ranges.
A = Supervised Rifle and Pistol Target Range
C = Unsupervised Clay Target Shotgun Range
D = Unsupervised Archery Target Range

If you plan to shoot rifles, you will need a range permit available through the DNR. One day passes are available for $5. YOU MUST HAVE A PERMIT TO SHOOT INSIDE THE FENCE WHICH IS ARCHERY PRACTICE RANGE, PISTOL, RIFLE AND SHOTGUN. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PERMIT, IT IS A PAIN IN THE ASS TO GET ONE ON THE SPOT. COME PREPARED!!!

For more information, contact the range directly. Woodbury Shooting Range, 23371 S.R. 60 S., Warsaw - (740) 824-3211

Each party - i.e. all attendees and TheOhioOutdoors.com, comprised of Joe Wilson, Jesse Roush, the members, representatives, and affiliates of TheOhioOutdoors.com - shall be responsible for its own liability arising from its attendance and involvement in this function. WE ARE NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries, or deaths. You are attending this event by your own free will and agree to indemnify and hold harmless TheOhioOutdoors.com for any claim, demand, cost, liability, loss, or damage suffered as a result of attending this function.

Last edited:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Gonna try like hell to make it this summer. No vacation plans this year & kids sports shouldn't interfere in July.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is how I feel about not being able to make it...

cry-baby.jpg

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I will be there! I believe I'll be finishing up nights Friday morning, so I'll probably head up early, set up, and sleep until everyone gets there!

Ricer2231

Brisket? Did somebody say, Brisket? Lol.

That was killer brisket last year Kevin!

That brisket in the chili was the shit with that rain chilling things off a little. I'm planning on being there. Maybe bring a little peach and apple pie with me. I can throw a set of cornhole boards in TOO. Even though it won't be that fun for anybody besides Rick and I. Haha. Sorry Flutie.