Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fun day chasing bunnies!

ray12

Didn't hunt near as many rabbits as we usually do ! Been busy chasing coyotes and other predators! But today was the 4th time out for rabbits and it was a fun day! We hunted for about 2 1/2 hrs and ended up with 7 rabbits and we chased about 15 and missed a few to!! Heres a picture of 6 of the rabbits! the one rabbit was shot to shreds and not in the picture!

In case your wondering I'm on the one on the left side of the picture! and thats my beagle !

1780626_600353860049170_1767609763_n.jpg

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Way to go guys!!!! I'm headin out in the morning since we had some melt off up this way. Looks like its AWESOME weather where you are!!!

ray12

Well I have had my beagle for about 7 yrs now ! Got him as a pup and he has been the family pet ! But he can chase bunnies ! Hes not that great but he gets in and busts some brush ! the other one we have had for about 2 yrs now ! He is a good dog! And yes we had some great weather for rabbit hunting ! Gotta love it!

ray12

Thanks and yes it was perfect weather for hunting rabbits! the snow was melting so the ground was just a touch wet and the scent sticks better ! Hopefully I can get out once yet before the season ends !