Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New item for the Archery " Man Cave "

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
More of a bathroom item than man cave, don'tcha think? mischeif.gif

(aww, j/k, Hoyt makes a fine bow....looks cool)

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
Nice! What kind of bow did you have to buy to get that

Just stopped in at an archery shop I saw a sign for off the interstate , was joking with owner saying I would like to have one of them rugs and he said , well I have 1 left ...and $30.00 later , the rug & a new Hoyt hat was mine ..

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is pretty cool. I have a couple Hoyt bows. Wonder how many more I need to buy before I qualify for one of these? lmao

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
That is pretty cool. I have a couple Hoyt bows. Wonder how many more I need to buy before I qualify for one of these? lmao

You can buy them right from Hoyt off their website. It's funny to see people selling Hoyt banners on ebay for $40 when you can get it from Hoyt for $20. $30 was a great deal on the rug though, if I remember right it's $60 from Hoyt.

dthbyhoyt

N.Carolina
You can buy them right from Hoyt off their website. It's funny to see people selling Hoyt banners on ebay for $40 when you can get it from Hoyt for $20. $30 was a great deal on the rug though, if I remember right it's $60 from Hoyt.

Dang , you made me go to their website and look and you are correct , they are $60.00 .. I feel really good about what I paid ..

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
Yeah that was a great deal. I almost bought one when I was getting my shop together. Didn't want to pay $60 so I got a cheaper rug with a deer. I did get a Hoyt bar stool though.