Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Vintage J Unertl 1965 20X Target Scope

Redvette

NW Ohio
A classic 1965 Unertl 20x per "Yahoo Unertl Groups" blog info. Target scope with 11/2" objective and 3/4" tube. It is comes with rear screw cap only. The scope is in perfect working order but shows range wear(rubbing) on the objective sunshade and tube top rail where the recoil spring tension is set,(no dents or deep scratches). The original Unertl mounts are in good clean condition and operate correctly The optics operate correctly and field of view being clean and clear, the scope it is fitted with the very fine crosshair reticle. The scopes serial number is: 53770. The length of this scope is about 25 ½ inches. This scope is on a H&R M12 Target Rifle. $850.00 Would consider selling the rifle with the scope and Plano AirGlide case as a package. Harrington & Richardson US Marked Model M12 cal. 22LR Match Rifle. Barrel length: 28. Gun has very minor dings on stock and a couple small marks on bluing.This rifle is a loose copy of Winchester Model 52 Match rifle and it’s in great condition. Bore condition: bright and shiny. No papers. S/N - US AX5167XX this is Military US CMP program rifle from the 1980s. Can e-mail pics on request - package price $1200.00.

Attachments

• M12 rifle.jpg
    M12 rifle.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good value for the package at 1200. If you figure going price of 800-900 for the scope and 500-600 for the rifle.

Redvette

NW Ohio
Good value for the package at 1200. If you figure going price of 800-900 for the scope and 500-600 for the rifle.
Thanks I really like the rifle and they out shoot many rifles at 4 times the cost and the vintage scope speaks for itself. I'm selling because I need to pay off a Patriot Ordinance Factory P415 AR .223 that I purchased along with an Eotech 517 sight or at least put a dent in the debit. The case goes with the rifle also.