Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Remington 700 ADL Varmint

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just your standard Dick's $400 rifle with 73 rounds of ammo. Its been shot as many times as you can see in the ammo box, which comes with it. Ammo is about a $1 a round. This thing is a tack driver. Its need a loving home and a Nikon BDC. Some body make this your coyote gun.

$425

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
A picture and caliber might help. Its a 22-250.

uploadfromtaptalk1392908968842.jpg

Schu72

Streetsboro
I've been looking for a varmit gun, not really set on any model or caliber. Thought if you were coming this way it might temp me a little more.

loose_is_fast

McClure
I have the same exact rifle. Will shoot the nuts off a gnat a 100 yards. Just playin but I love mine and I hope you get it sold Jesse ,I just don't understand why you would get rid of it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
U still have that thing?

Also, i got your text but responds wont go theough. Im having no probs texting anyone else. Strange

Your phone is trying to iMessage me and I don't have an iPhone any more. Touch and hold the message (or double tap) and click "send as text message".

Gordo

Athens County
Or go into settings, messages, and there is some kind of option if the 'imessage' doesnt go through to send a 'sms message' instead

Gordo

Athens County
She gone!

Thanks again buddy for droppin her off. I 'll have this gun forever.
Need to pick up a bi- pod and possibly some new glass eventually.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Nice rifle, Gordo! I was getting ready to send a message about it the day this was posted and decided I better not. Too many toys lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.