Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone have any experience with this handgun?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
267.00 shipped

One of the most useful and effective self defense pistols made, the European American Armory (EAA) Windicator Pistol is reliable, durable and accurate no matter the shooters skill level. With a rubber target grip, the European American Armory (EAA) Windicator Pistol gives you comfort and control at the time of fire. Great for concealed carry, home defense and as a duty backup weapon the European American Armory (EAA) Windicator Pistol is a great companion for you.
Specifications
Type Revolver
Action Double Action
Caliber 357 Remington Mag
Barrel Length 2"
Capacity 6 rd
Grips Rubber
Sights Fixed
Weight 28.8 oz
Finish Blue Steel
Model: 770130
Bud's Item Number: 51649

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
No. I have some experience with some rifles imported by EAA. Everything about their functioning is good to excellent. Finish could be better. EAA Witness pistols seem to have a good reputation.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No. I have some experience with some rifles imported by EAA. Everything about their functioning is good to excellent. Finish could be better. EAA Witness pistols seem to have a good reputation.

I had a Witness Elite...loved it.

EAA in general has a good rep. No hands on with the Windicator. Used GP100's have been my usual recommendation.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
J I Google EAA Pistols. They have some fine looking fire arms and good prices. Once established prices will probably go UP!

antiqucycle

East Ohio
EAA does not manufacture any guns themselves, purchasing different guns from a variety of euro manufacturers including Turkey. When I did some research on some of their guns, it seemed like if you have warranty problem, you send it to them, then they ship it to the company who made it. It might take months to get it back to you.
Read as many reviews as you can to form an opinion. Buy a used smith 36 instead.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
EAA does not manufacture any guns themselves, purchasing different guns from a variety of euro manufacturers including Turkey. When I did some research on some of their guns, it seemed like if you have warranty problem, you send it to them, then they ship it to the company who made it. It might take months to get it back to you.
Read as many reviews as you can to form an opinion. Buy a used smith 36 instead.

Yeah, I've read some same posts and Beener kind of hinted too buy a used American gun as well so I'll take a step back and wait till the fall and resume my search for a beater gun lol.....