Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nice Well Used Snow Shovel...Free

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm tired of shoveling this crap. Snow up to mid calf this morning as I cleaned off the Jeep for my wife to drive to work. I'm so ready to see somthing green.

Self propelled snowblower.... Just sayin.... Plus isn't your wife last day today???? Now you can wait for it too melt lol

Yes me too!! The snow fooled me this morning up here. We were forecasted to get 4-6 inches and the way it was snowing last night I thought it was going to be more. Got up this morning at my regular time and let the dogs out and it was piled up against the door. Figured I'd better stay home til it got light enough to get the snow blower out and sure enough, we only had about 3 inches. Just a giant snow drift there at the back door. Go figure.....ended up 1 1/2 hrs. late for work for nothing.

I wish today was her last day J. She has to work until the 28th. After that she gets to put up with me full time.

The drifting was the problem here BH. Wind must have came from an odd direction last night. It sure piled up in my driveway. I only shovel enough to get to the Jeep. After that 4WD can do the rest.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We had 3' in front of the door at work... Shovel inside the door... Had too walk around the back of the building too find a door too get into lol.... Spent all day in the Kubota digging out.... Wet heavy snow really sucks too pile up....

Buckmaster

Portage
I waited until I got home to plow snow. We ended up with almost another foot. Mistake as it began to melt and got heavy. My Kubota got a work out and even got stuck a time or two. In the end and after one hour and twenty minutes the Kubota won the 1,300 foot battle.

Attachments

• Snow.jpg
    Snow.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Snow 2.jpg
    Snow 2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 93