Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

If Animals Would Eat at McDonald's

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
[video=youtube;tDO4mVtqP_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDO4mVtqP_A[/video]

I don't know which is worse, McDonalds or Golden Corral. All I ever see at GC, are people that tip the scales at 350+, going back to the feeding trough, for another plate full. I don't go to either place.

My brother used to donate plasma at a Bio-Life. One time, before donating, he stopped at a McDonalds and ate a Big Mac, fries and a Coke. After the blood draw, the technician asked if he'd recently ate and showed him the vile with his blood and floating bubbles of grease. He doesn't eat there any more!

Bowhunter57

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I refuse to eat at McDonalds. The problem is..I looove a dbl QP with cheese, large fry, and a milkshake. but those days are over for me now. If I ate that I would probably throw up from the sugar high hahahaha

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Golden Corral amazes me. Its not cheap, yet the demographic that eats there is largely one that appears to not have a lot of expendable income. The massive amount of fat people that eat there makes sense, but seeing a family of 4 shell out $50 when it doesn't look like they have $5 dumb founds me.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Golden Corral amazes me. Its not cheap, yet the demographic that eats there is largely one that appears to not have a lot of expendable income. The massive amount of fat people that eat there makes sense, but seeing a family of 4 shell out $50 when it doesn't look like they have $5 dumb founds me.

I agree. Jessica and I sometimes go to GC except we call it the piggy palace. It's like dinner and entertainment in one. Fuggin circus in there. And you're right it isn't cheap.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't know which is worse, McDonalds or Golden Corral. All I ever see at GC, are people that tip the scales at 350+, going back to the feeding trough, for another plate full. I don't go to either place.

My brother used to donate plasma at a Bio-Life. One time, before donating, he stopped at a McDonalds and ate a Big Mac, fries and a Coke. After the blood draw, the technician asked if he'd recently ate and showed him the vile with his blood and floating bubbles of grease. He doesn't eat there any more!

Bowhunter57

I got a wellness screening done a couple weeks ago. My hdl was 30. LDL 159. And triglycerides was 278. That's like a total of 245 lol. My BP and sugar was great. I've always had high cholesterol even at 23 and right out of the army. The good news is no history of heart issues in my family.