Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ODNR Open House Meeting Schedule

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I will not attend. I am not going to be insulted again by listening to DNR officials regurgitating the same information over and over again. Last time I went to one, they simply spewed the same responses repeatedly with slightly different wording. Not a single officer had a notepad writing anything down. They had no desire to pass our info along. That was not their job. Their job was to put on a dog and pony show with rehearsed responses.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bitter grapes, Phil? C'mon, you know you want to go. This time we'll take my car, so you don't have to concentrate on driving and can focus all your energy into what you experienced during the session. :smiley_blink:

Bowhunter57

I think he's pretty much spot on. That's been my experience in the three times I've been. It's just for show and to give the illusion they're listening. If you have a question or need clarification they'll answer it. If you have an issue, agenda, or think something should change. You're wasting your time.

Jackalope,
I agree with you...and Phil. I was just curious if there's any more decisions being made about the PCR regulation and if it is going to happen. There's talk about it, but I'm not seeing anything moving in that direction. I'd like to buy another lever action rifle and that would be another excuse to get one.

Bowhunter57

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jackalope,
I agree with you...and Phil. I was just curious if there's any more decisions being made about the PCR regulation and if it is going to happen. There's talk about it, but I'm not seeing anything moving in that direction. I'd like to buy another lever action rifle and that would be another excuse to get one.

Bowhunter57

I'm willing to bet it happens. Almost as sure as I am the sun will rise tomorrow. They wouldn't be talking about it in press releases etc if it wasn't. F they didn't want it the last thing they would do is bring it up where others can hear about it.