Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

High point carbine 45acp

PSE13

Shelby
Looking at getting one of these. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about them or knows if there any good.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Ugly, feel clunky, and flat out shoot. It is like a moped or fat chick. Fun to ride but you don't want the neighbors see you do it.

I will be buying one in 9mm when prices come back down. I really want the Beretta but won't pay AR prices for a pistol caliber.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Also look at the Kel-Tek sub rifles. I owned one in 9mm and thought it was a great gun. Nice and compact too. I sold it as it was just a safe queen because the sucker would run through some ammo.

I have a 9 MM HighPoint Carbine

Shoots great
Feeds everything I have tryed in it

50 yds groups about 2"
100 yds less than 4"
That is with a cheap red dot sight and my cast bullet reloads

I had a 8 year old young lady shooting pop cans with mine at 50 yds this summer
Even she had very few pop can misses

John

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Lifetime warranty and good service too - I took my pistol apart a little farther than I should have :smiley_confused_vra and couldn't get it back together right ....sent it back, they straightened it out, test fired, sent it back to me.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Had the 9mm carbine also, till we got robbed. Austin loved that gun.

Not only are they made in Ohio, they are made in Mansfield. If you would ever have any problems with it Mike you could take it right to the factory yourself.

Gordo

Athens County
I was close to buying one of these. All great reviews. Operationally sound. I had a kel tec sub 2000 fall in my lap or i would have bought one.

Carbines are a blast to shoot

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392725306.459773.jpg

Is this the one y'all are talking about??? What are they going for????