Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Checking In - From Texas

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hey Yall,

I hope everyones doing well. I know I havent been around as much! I officially have my TX ID, and work is going great! I have been reading on here a lot still but havent had a chance to post much!

I do plan on coming to ohio soon to work on the farm, and start planning for next year. Always gotta try to shed hunt a bit. I finally bit the bullet and bought a guitar. It is something Ive just had the urge to learn to play since I was young. I finally bought it, and I plan on focusing on that a lot in the off season.

I do have a small surgery coming up soon, got something removed off my back, and they want to make sure its not skin cancer, first test didnt come back to great I guess. Im not too worried about it but a small prayer never hurt.

Hope yall are doing great,

Albert

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fingers crossed for good news on your surgery Albert..,, good too see you're still around and checking in...

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Good to see an update buddy. Hope the second test is nothing. Will say a prayer for ya!

Have you buddied up to anyone down there yet that has offered up a place to hunt?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Hope all is well down your way Albert. I'll be down in Corsicana in a few weeks for a quick work trip. Always enjoy the time spent there. I've always met great people in Texas. Hope everything goes well with the surgery!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Good to see an update buddy. Hope the second test is nothing. Will say a prayer for ya!

Have you buddied up to anyone down there yet that has offered up a place to hunt?

I have met a good guy from Texas. I actually have him on this site, hes a TX boy, but owns a farm in Ohio. Hes about as good as they get as a person, and I think Illl be able to hunt with him come next fall.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Who are you again? lmao

hahah Jesse you dont count! I still text you once in awhile to check in! BTW next time Im in town can you wear that outfit in your profile pic? We will pick up all the chicks on court street!!! rotflmao

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Hope your surgery goes well man! You ever end up biting the bullet and get a second bow?

bought a guitar instead, However my uncle is fixing to come down in a few months for a hog hunt. I am still in LOVE with the G5 prime bows. I just freaking love them. I will shoot a few others though. I really like my Mathews too, and Im not sure if I want to mix two different bows or not. I feel like its similar to riding a bike, once you learn to shoot one you wont forget.