Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Being a 'Natural'

Gordo

Athens County
MK111's thread about his grandson shooting lights out with minimal effort got me thinking. Its amazing how some people are just naturally great at certain things, while others have to work their asses off to ever come close to that level.

So who's a natural at what?

Couple things to keep in mind:

1- If you have to think about it, you arent a 'Natural' at anything. Tough break.... lol

2- Eating, drinking, sleeping and screwing dont count.

I'll post up my natural ability once i think of it....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Mirroring people.

Other than that I have many things that I was good at from the start just not excellent at much. Jack of all trades master of few...dang.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm not good at anything. If I'm working on something, I break more than I fix, etc. Life is a PITA, with a few highs mixed in. :)

Milo

Tatonka guide.
[QU OTE=brock ratcliff;315532]I'm not good at anything. If I'm working on something, I break more than I fix, etc. Life is a PITA, with a few highs mixed in. :)[/QUOTE]
You seemed to he good at "trucker pics" but I won't tell mason:)

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
For the record, anyone who is a natural at anything, can kiss my ass. lol

That's funny. :smiley_clap:

I can play guitar, catch fish, fix things, build things and do a few other things pretty good but I wouldn't say I'm a natural at anything. I had to work pretty hard at all of it to learn.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
[QU OTE=brock ratcliff;315532]I'm not good at anything. If I'm working on something, I break more than I fix, etc. Life is a PITA, with a few highs mixed in. :)
You seemed to he good at "trucker pics" but I won't tell mason:)[/QUOTE]

Everybody has to do something for laughs...

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I would say that I am a natural at "finding things". My eye sight isn't the greatest, but my ability to sniff it out or make eye contact is purty good. No expert! Lol. Arrowheads, sheds, mushrooms, ginseng and sharks teeth are just a few.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I would say that I am a natural at "finding things". My eye sight isn't the greatest, but my ability to sniff it out or make eye contact is purty good. No expert! Lol. Arrowheads, sheds, mushrooms, ginseng and sharks teeth are just a few.

Ditto! WTH........we're twins!

Hey bro, you're damn good at losing things TOO don't forget! Zip tie a small shed to your phone or keys and problem solved! Bahahahahaha