Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Coywolf

NAC1989

Clark county
Hello all! I've been on here for a little while now reading all the great info and it really seems like this is great group on here. I've never introduced myself so I figured its time. My name is Nathan, usually go by Nate. I know Alex aka TripleA88 on here he's been one of my best friends since high school and has been the number 1 help to me in deer hunting as far as educating and helping me out. I know Joe aka Jackalope , if he remembers me who knows guess we'll find out lol. Well anyways I'll get to the point of my title here. I'll be going out for a yote hunt this weekend and was just reading up on some info and came across this. I remember seeing the advertisement for this episode but was unable to watch it when it aired. I had forgotten about it till I saw the link to it while looking around. I just finished watching it and thought I'd post it up here. If you've got an hour to kill it's pretty interesting.

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/meet-the-coywolf/meet-the-coywolf/8605/

Huckleberry Finn

Yup, this is on my list to watch, just haven't had the chance yet.

That guy at tOSU really is one of the leading coyote experts in the nation...does a lot of research in Chicago.