Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bowhunting Super Show March 21-23

If anyone is interested, the Bowhunting Super Show is going on March 21-23 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. I went to it last year when it was up near Cleveland and they had a pretty good show. Not a ton of displays then but the family and I had a good time. This year they apparently have quite a few more celebrities lined up including Lee & Tiffany, Andy Ross, Chuck Adams, Fred & Michele Eichler and Gene Wensel to name a few.

Also this year they are having a pop-up 3D course. There are all kinds of bow manufacturers that will be there to let you shoot their equipment including Mathews, Elite, Obsession and several more. That was the one thing I enjoyed last year was being able to try out different brands of bows and this year they have many more that will be represented.

Oh and the giant double droptine buck that Mark Owen shot this year in Ohio will also be on display.

http://www.bowhuntingsupershow.com/index.php

themedic

OHIO
Sounds like a good time. I saw this posted on AT and wondered if it was a new event. Now that you say about it being in Cleveland I remember it.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Why isn't it in Cleveland again? I was there last year, it was OK. It would of been nice if it was there again since its only an hour from me.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Sean! Never been there or heard of it. Damn that burger was HUGE! I was planning on going to the D&T expo to get Character scored cuz I'm kinda curious as how they tape him and what "basic main frame" he is given. I also enjoy looking at all the deer heads and maybe getting a good deal on Sunday. I do agree every trip there is pretty much a same ole same ole but hoping to maybe hookup with my buddies back home or a TOOzer if one is going to be there.

I'll play it by ear the closer we get to the date....