Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

More snow ....

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Sounds like it may get interesting up this way. I'm hearing 8-12" up here in NW Ohio. Hopefully Phil is getting some sleep today... rotflmao

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I've been working on getting more firewood in the house and did manage to drag my trash can through the frickin' ice to get it to the curb. Guess they can empty it and it will sit down there until spring!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Making sure the vehicles are gassed up and fresh batteries charged and ready to go in the house.

I will get to drive in it in the am. Calling for 6-10 in my area with up to 1/4" ice to add to the fun.

Ricer2231

You won't be able to get within a mile of Walmart tonight. Thank God this wasn't a couple days ago with the threat of bad weather and the first of the month.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'll be able TOO see yote tracks again! I got a big ass roadkill doe for them to eat with 6 snares on trails around it:)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nice Bigslam, good luck! I'm looking forward to the storm, lets see a real snow storm again please! As long as I don't have to make the commute tomorrow, I'll be a happy man. Anything less is just a pain.