Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Whoo hoo we're #6

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Provided that people actually believe Condomania.com’s study, some may be interested to see a list of most US states “ordered by penis size.”

Time’s Newsfeed reports that the study conducted by self-proclaimed “America’s first online condom store,” Condomania, was a compilation of “condom sales data by state to find out which states bought a higher-than-average amount of larger-sized condoms.”

The list is entirely based on which sizes customers bought so there really is no definitive correlation between that and the actual average size state-by-state.

Additionally, we need to consider that these are data that only span the customer base of the site, so there’s no accurate representation of each state sample group either.

With these factors considered, it’s still pretty funny that the vendor “published” these results having omitted two states entirely.

If you’re from the Dakotas, or strangely enough Rhode Island, you may choose to trust in these results. Whatever helps you sleep at night, folks.

Here are the full results below — and yes, you are seeing correctly, North Dakota is number one.

1. North Dakota

2. Rhode Island

3. South Dakota

4. District of Columbia

5. Massachusetts

6. Ohio

7. Arizona

8. Alabama

9. New York

10. South Carolina

11. Colorado

12. Maryland

13. Wisconsin

14. New Jersey

15. California

16. Florida

17. Connecticut

18. Virginia

19, Oregon

20. Pennsylvania

21. Washington

22. Tennessee

23. New Mexico

24. Iowa

25. Illinois

26. Louisiana

27. Vermont

28. Utah

29. Maine

30. Nebraska

31. Idaho

32. Kansas

33. Delaware

34. Michigan

35. Nevada

36. New Hampshire

37. Oklahoma

38. Montana

39. Minnesota

40. Kentucky

41.Texas

42. Indiana

43. West Virginia

44. Missouri

45. Alaska

46. North Carolina

47. Wyoming

48. Arkansas

49. Hawaii

50. Mississippi

Via: Time, Top Photo Courtesy: Img Fave

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, and if you get a text from him shortly and it's got a picture attached I probably wouldn't open it hahaha

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Or is we just have more proud people in some of these larger states? Maybe they don't want the truth out. But I really don't need to see proof to be sure.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Or is we just have more proud people in some of these larger states? Maybe they don't want the truth out. But I really don't need to see proof to be sure.

Or maybe the purchasers of these items are the same people that supposedly get 30mpg in their jacked up truck, make six figures, and scored 4 touchdowns in one game.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you guys actually had a big schlong you'd know that nine times out of ten condoms advertised as large or XL are the same size as regular ones. It's marketing. #BigDickProblems

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If you guys actually had a big schlong you'd know that nine times out of ten condoms advertised as large or XL are the same size as regular ones. It's marketing. #BigDickProblems

:smiley_crocodile:

I always hated the smell of burning rubber unless I was at the drag strip. Glad those days are behind me. lmao