Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What TOO member what's to...

ajupsman

*Supporting Member*
New Hampshire
When I was in Colorado last summer I actually saw these at a Bass Pro Shops. They had mule deer and pronghorn. They also had a decoy on a stick that looked like a cow elks ass. The hats are bad enough but I'd hate to see what happened if a bull elk thought the cow elk ass was real. :smiley_crocodile:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Unbelievable! It's crazy seeing all the products out there that get pimped!

To answer your question Mike........Fluteman! Rotflmao

YKW

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I thought surely this has to be a joke until I watched a couple minutes. Nope, they're serious!lmao

I thought the same thing! I was laughing my ass off until it slowly crept in this wasn't a joke.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Funny as hell. The sad thing is it probably does fuggin work... at least to an extent. Holy shit was that song terrible, though!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
OK who's going to be the 1st one to use it in Ohio during doe gun season? Not me.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hahahha! I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. I first saw it as a deal on Camofire. They had a mule deer doe on there on sale. I was like, WTF??? Had to look it up and sure enough, it's the real deal.
I immediately thought of Joe in his duck hat at wal mart.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hahahha! I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. I first saw it as a deal on Camofire. They had a mule deer doe on there on sale. I was like, WTF??? Had to look it up and sure enough, it's the real deal.
I immediately thought of Joe in his duck hat at wal mart.

Lol, yeah he's a quacker!