Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

They're droppin

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Were gonna go walk the thicket tomorrow. Its only around 5 acres but its home to about 30 deer right now...lol... This is the biggest buck in there other wise I'd wanna hold off going in.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
They better be dropping in April! Hope we don't have snow like that in April either!

I'd say someone will find a few shed tomorrow TOO! Good luck JD!

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
No luck. Snow is half way up to my knees in the thicket. If they fell off on the trails they'd be hard to find. Searched most of the beds and up on the hilltops in the corn stalks. Snow wasn't as deep there and deer have been digging up all over there. Gonna have to wait for some snow to melt...

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
No luck. Snow is half way up to my knees in the thicket. If they fell off on the trails they'd be hard to find. Searched most of the beds and up on the hilltops in the corn stalks. Snow wasn't as deep there and deer have been digging up all over there. Gonna have to wait for some snow to melt...

Yep, I was a wondering about cha! I really dislike searching for sheds in the snow. I have found them in snow as deep as 6-8 inches, but prolly missed twice as many. Lol. The snow does however, tell you where the deer spend most of their time and where they are coming and going. Lol