Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot

What weekend would work best for you?

• July 25-26

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • August 2-3

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • August 9-10

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
My preference is the July weekend despite the absence of the Cottis boys. Sorry Mike! I am planning to take the girls to the beach in August, just don't know when yet and we may just leave when we find a good 5-day outlook on weather. Like to have the whole month open!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No worries, man. I really hate to miss it, but it is what it is. There's always next year and hopefully Strouds works out this year for me. The easiest thing for everyone is to leave it on the same weekend all the time. that way there's never a question. It's all good ;)

I did vote on the later August date though... just for shits and giggles.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Its funny that this has been brought up because we were just talking about this last week. I'll probably miss this event if its the same weekend or the next one later due to other obligations.
I voted for later in August as well. I've missed a big volleyball tourney up at Maumee Bay the last 2 years because of this TOO event plus since our anniversary(20th) is the 30th, we'll be doing something like a small road trip the weekend before or after it.
I'd hate to miss this event but those two weekends on either side of the 30th will prolly make it difficult for me to make it. I would be free the weekend Greg brought up or the weekend I voted for though. Our schedules will always be conflicting and not perfect so I'd just try to find out when the most can make it like you are doing with this poll and go from there.

For those who've never been to a TOO event....you don't know what you're missing!!! I sure hope I don't miss this one cuz it's a blast and shared with a bunch of great people!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Late Aug, early Sept is good TOO! Im out Aug 18 weekend.

Just clarifying Adam but the 18th Greg and Jesse were alluding to was July 18th on a Friday I believe.

School seems to be starting earlier every year too so I know that might effect others in mid to late August as well.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Just clarifying Adam but the 18th Greg and Jesse were alluding to was July 18th on a Friday I believe.

School seems to be starting earlier every year too so I know that might effect others in mid to late August as well.

Thanks Ric, I missed that, but see it now lol. Jesse throw that up there, Ric would that work for you?