Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Freak Deer or a Joke?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Don't know what to say right now. Was given a name with this deer but not saying anything. I was told it was shot near the A-plant down 23 south out of Columbus. What do you think of it?

IMG954462.jpg

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't have deer mounted but I sure would mount that one. If it's real.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't believe 98% of what's on the internet these days... so I'm going to say photoshop was involved. What's the deal with the pumpkin? Pic had to be from October or early November for a pumpkin to look that good.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
After looking at it some more, I'm definitely sticking with photoshop on this one. The body and legs appear to be part of the doe. The buck's head, down to the white patch, appears to be overlayed on the doe. The proportion of the neck just isn't right. It's a fake IMO.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I just blew it up JB. Looks like the buck is real and the doe head is tucked very well underneath. Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I had never seen it. Still kinda funny I gotta say. Could you imagine seeing this in the woods?.....WTF? If ya didn't kill it ya couldn't tell anyone.......

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
To me it looks like a doe with the buck head photo shopped in. Creepy stuff whether it's real or not! If it was real it'd be one confused deer during the rut...

teej89

NE PA
Not this picture again LOL!!!

It's not photoshopped either, rather excellent photography/setup. The body is from the doe and the buck that's just his head set on top of her.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I don't believe 98% of what's on the internet these days... so I'm going to say photoshop was involved. What's the deal with the pumpkin? Pic had to be from October or early November for a pumpkin to look that good.

I laughed when I read this. I assume the 2% is here on TOO? Then maybe not all of the 2%.
Mt son always said a guy on the computer at 3:00AM in his underwear does not make him a expert.