Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Need Opinions

welsh2122

With bow season slowly coming to an end my excitement turns towards my second love bass fishing. As tournament time approaches I've begun shopping for a new crank bait rod. I have two rods I'm debating on the first being a Quantum Tour Crankin rod or a Duckett Micro Magic rod. Any advice, info, experience with these rods would be great?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Look at he warranty length and what's covered, hit some bass forums and hear what are being said about them and pay attention too who you listen too.... Lots of guys have a Motive too push certain rods....

Don't overlook customs as well.... Lots of good rods out there that are little known as well....

And last, rods are like trucks.... Everyone's got an opinion lol.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Where you tourney fishin at??? I fish them in NE Ohio and Western PA..... Lake Erie too the Ohio river.... There's a couple of us on here....

welsh2122

Mostly the Ohio river, we have a couple at Salt Fork lake and Senecaville lake...I'm debating getting into some flw tournaments as a non-boater but I don't know if my schedule will allow me.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Mostly the Ohio river, we have a couple at Salt Fork lake and Senecaville lake...I'm debating getting into some flw tournaments as a non-boater but I don't know if my schedule will allow me.

Dang PJ I just figured out who you are lol....