Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Millennium and Leverage products

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am looking to move some inventory before we place new orders. I don't have tons of room, but room enough to compete with the box stores.

Millennium M100- $200 sales tax included. 2 left
Receivers- (chain style) $25
Foot rest- Need to check inventory. I think I have 1 or two left. Need to look up prices.

I have a Leverage Speed Ladder and one of their hang on stands left as well. PM for a price. It will be below MAP pricing because it is last year's inventory. MAP is the minimum allowed price they allow dealers. One of each of these left. Next year's order I will only be allowed to sell at MAP or above because it will be current year inventory.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Will you have the M100 receivers later on this summer, Phil? I think I'm going to want some for next fall, I just don't need them right now.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Should have but no guarantees. I believe I have 8-9 left off top of my head. Those are huge movers. Really, none of the higher end stands are huge movers. The guys that want them love them and gobble them up but we sell tiny, cheap, uncomfortable stands 10:1 over the more expensive ones. I don't care. Not pushy. I will sell you whatever you want. Something for everyone's budget.