Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Free to a good home: Cabelas coveralls

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Someone on here was nice enough to pay for a scent smoker and have it sent to me just because I am a TOO user and mentioned that I wanted to try one. I decided to offer up these coveralls to whoever can use them just as a way to help keep the generosity going.

If you need them let me know and I will happy to send them to you and I'll cover shipping. These are pretty much brand new coveralls and look like they'd be nice and warm. A guy at my club gave them to me because they didn't fit him. I tried them on and found them to be just a little too tight on me. They fit but just barely. I weigh about 190 and am 6'1". So, I think they have been tried on twice and never really used.

The size on the tag says "Medium-tall Mens chest 38-40"

Also the scent smoker is awesome and I highly recommend it. I had a doe maybe 20' from me down wind staring at me and could not figure out what I was. Eventually she just got bored trying to figure it out and walked away- never knew I was there.

Attachments

• IMG_0261.JPG
    IMG_0261.JPG
    171.3 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

rsmith

I don't know if you got my pm but I am very intrested in the coveralls and would be willing to buy them off of you if you did not want to just give them away

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As wise man (Milo) once told me it is our duty as sportsmen to pay it forward. Happy to see that trend continue here on TOO. Well done buddy.

rsmith

Joel, I don't know if you are in need of them but I have a brand new set of rage 2 blade broad heads if you would like them I would be more than willing to give you them and pay for the shipping, they are 100g. I got them for a gift and just never was fond of mechanical broad heads but if you would like them I would be more than willing to give you them

Ricer2231

I seriously think that if paying it forward were to cease everywhere else it would continue to happen on TOO. Just another example of what makes this site what it is. Awesome!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Joel, I don't know if you are in need of them but I have a brand new set of rage 2 blade broad heads if you would like them I would be more than willing to give you them and pay for the shipping, they are 100g. I got them for a gift and just never was fond of mechanical broad heads but if you would like them I would be more than willing to give you them

I appreciate the offer. What would be even better is if you offer them in a thread. Maybe we can keep this going.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Good Stuff Right There! I Love Helping People. The feeling you get deep down inside is just fabulous! And what goes around really does come back around! Good Job Fellas!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Good stuff guys. Besides the fellowship of like hobbied sportsmen and the great friends made over the years, it's things like this that make the long nights and weekends it took to build this place worth it.

rsmith

I appreciate the offer. What would be even better is if you offer them in a thread. Maybe we can keep this going.

Okay Joel I just figured I would offer but I will deff make a thread of it to continue this amazing thread :smiley_cheers: