Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

This makes me sick ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm gonna rant & I'm sure you will feel the same way. I've been off these past few days & all I've done was pretty much camp out in my recliner. That's the good part. The bad part is that while watching the noon time news, the evening news & what's been on the net locally both days, all I've encountered it seems is how much the media has been making a big deal on how long it took Dennis McGuire to die, in his execution for the rape & stabbing death of a pregnant newylwed. Twenty six minutes. I guess the norm has been around fifteen minutes. Now I know a good many of you are already aware of this, but nobody & I mean nobody has said anything about the victim & her family. I feel bad for his family who had to watch, which they are planning on sueing the State for the use of the new drugs that were used. I feel much worse for the victim's family. Nothing has been said about the what that woman had to endure, which was a lot longer I bet. It's so sad that the guilty get better treatment & consideration. As far as I'm concerned, that s.o.b. didn't suffer long enough. They make such a big thing on what sounds & movemens he made while dying, what the authorities should have done is play sounds mimicking a pleading & suffering woman being ripped apart to all those pussies complaining.

Last edited:

runhunter

I could not agree more. That POS put on a nice act, I'm sure at the discretion of an attorney. 19 minutes of clenched fists and gasps isn't enough for what the victims family has had to go through over the past few decades. I hope they throw his ass out of court.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
It totally pisses me off. "He shouldn't have to suffer".........I guess because his victim, who was pregnant, didn't suffer while he raped and stabbed her to death.

Fugg him. He didn't get close to what he deserved.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
And who gives a rat's ass about his suffering? Only his family and Attorney because they think they'll get some free money. Fugg them.

Huckleberry Finn

He didn't suffer, he snored.

My mom does that with her feet up in her easy chair. When she wakes up, I don't think she's suffering.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I hear ya Kevin! It could be faster....do the next one with a 12 Ga. Slug. Should only take about .001 seconds. See if they cry because it was too fast!

Jamie

Ohio
well, sorry, but not "fugg" that POS, FUCK THAT PIECE OF SHIT! and anyone who thinks his punishment was too harsh. it pains me that he was kept alive for more than 30 years on our dime. this is the downside of living in a "civilized" society in which the penal system is an utter failure and media ratings are more important than justice. I say don't waste a .12 gauge slug on his sorry ass when one bulk packaged .22 round will suffice. perhaps ask one of his beloved kinfolk to pull the trigger? or maybe just slit his throat...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don't give two shits about that POS and as far as I'm concerned he didn't suffer one bit, also fugg his family and their lawsuit.... How long did that baby live after that sob stabbed its mother???

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Glad that you brought this up Kevin! How sad that this judicial system lets convicted criminals sit in prison for 25 years on the taxpayers ticket. Now, some fuggin lawyer wants to sue on behalf of his family for Cruel and unusual punishment! I want to throw up and punch something!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
If they win I hope the victim's families sue his estate and get every penny. The only problem with that is the bottom feeding attorneys will end up with most of the money. But at least the murder's family won't profit from his actions.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
These are the sort of lawsuits that should be equal opportunity. You want to sue, that's fine, but if you loose, you pay the victims family what you are asking for now.:smiley_coolpeace: So how much are you asking for???????

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Dude I agree. Execute these sick fuggers. Make it public. Who gives a damn if the liberals and everybody makes a commotion. I guarantee you if you start publicly executed and torturing these sick freaks this world will become a better place

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Dude I agree. Execute these sick fuggers. Make it public. Who gives a damn if the liberals and everybody makes a commotion. I guarantee you if you start publicly executed and torturing these sick freaks this world will become a better place

Agree 100%. Public torture, hangings, burning alive, stoning, firing squad, etc.. All that stuff would have a dramatic effect on all these fruit loops who do public shootings, rapes, murders, etc....