Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fairfield County Corn Dog Caught.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Well this one really pissed my buddy's and I off no pun intended.One of my friends hunts a property where the neighbor is a tree hugger and hates hunters in general.Well awhile back he got these pics of him pissing on his corn pile what a lowlife.Our GW went and had a talk with him and he said he didn't like my buddy baiting and it was illegal.The GW informed him it was legal and that we have a hunter harrassment law that he was breaking.He then showed him the pictures and he was speechless.The GW ask him how he would like to explain this in court and he said he would not like that at all.He told him to stop bothering my buddy or he would be charged and he said he would.I told my buddy it is time to put a camera out about 10 feet up a tree to see if he comes back.This has worked for me before to catch thieves.Dont think he would find it cause hell the Douche Canoe couldnt see the one right in front of him.My buddy's and I now call him The Corn Pisser.LOL. uploadfromtaptalk1389906787745.jpguploadfromtaptalk1389906804198.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Pretty sure his pee didn't hurt anything, aside from the pee'ers pride when viewing the pics. :) Some people are idiots.

Ricer2231

Wouldn't ya just love to be in the stand when he showed up to do his business? I guarantee ya there would be more piss on/in his pants than on my corn pile.