Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Denver swat takes out the trash

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hope this goes viral too send a message too all the douchebags out there..... Kudos too the swat members....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Neve understood why the news doesn't show the shot. People especially criminals need to see and understand the real consequences of crap like this. Have we as a society become so overrun with sissys that we can't show a deserving criminal get capped?

I agree
Nice shooting

They said the bad guy's head snapped bad from the shot
So a head shot

He might be alive
But I bet he will not be able to try that again
If he can even get around

John

J said:
Too much left coast influence in that state....
You got that right! About 12 years ago, there was a huge migration from L.A. to Denver. Since Denver has the majority vote, due to population, the "tree huggers" didn't like the idea of mountain lion hunting. They didn't want the "big kittys" to get killed, so they passed a regulation to halt cougar hunting.

4 or 5 years later, when hikers and joggers were getting mauled...suddenly there was some public outcry. Imagine that! :smiley_chinrub: Next thing you know, mountain lions were back in the hunting regulations. The idiots figured out that they couldn't have it both ways. :smiley_arrogant:

I've been to Colorado a few times and have never seen so much arrogance and I have yet to figure out why. Those people won't give you the time of day, unless you're driving a vehicle that's over $25K. The folks in Wyoming, Kansas, Nebraska and Montana are as polite and friendly as you can imagine.

Bowhunter57