Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

winchester bows?

Never even heard of that make.......

Winchester firearms go into the Archery market.

To the OP I have shot a couple of their vertical compounds bows and a couple of their crossbows...I cant say much bad about them,but for the prices they want for them new(least on these) I feel there are better options.Also worrying about how long the company would be around concerned me..I am switching to LH vertical bows and did see a LH Tracker model for 350$ new on ebay an that is tempting.But 700 $or more for the Quicksilver I shot and around that price an more for the crossbows was to much imo..

The are similar in feel to most other 2 track binary cammed bows with the exception that you can adjust the letoff below 60%..The draw was smooth and easy with a little bump and vibe on the shot with no stab imo.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Winchester firearms go into the Archery market.

To the OP I have shot a couple of their vertical compounds bows and a couple of their crossbows...I cant say much bad about them,but for the prices they want for them new(least on these) I feel there are better options.Also worrying about how long the company would be around concerned me..I am switching to LH vertical bows and did see a LH Tracker model for 350$ new on ebay an that is tempting.But 700 $or more for the Quicksilver I shot and around that price an more for the crossbows was to much imo..

The are similar in feel to most other 2 track binary cammed bows with the exception that you can adjust the letoff below 60%..The draw was smooth and easy with a little bump and vibe on the shot with no stab imo.

I thought kinda pricey considering they are relatively new.

heydeerman

Years ago Winchester used to make or someone made for them, fiberglass recurve kids bows. I had one for a short time and gave it away to a young man.