Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ok, let's count 'em ....

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's probably because I get pissed off when I trip over my wife's shoes laying in the bedroom, but how many pairs of shoes does your wives have. Mine has at least ..... 55. I counted. She has shoe holders that hang on doors that will hold at least 20 pairs, plus all the others here & there. It's just crazy. Oops, wrong section, but it won't let me delete.

Last edited:

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I dont even bother to count her shoes any more. the problem get compounded when you have a daughter and granddaughter in the house that also have a shoe fetish. How many purses does she have?

Posting this in the "Jokes" section could be a "Freudian" slip. :smiley_chinrub:

Perhaps the joke is on us guys? I wish I had a gun/bow/kayak/fishing rod/lure/treestand/groundblind/decoy (you get the idea)...for every pair of shoes my wife owns. I think she owns stock in Sketchers, Mudd, Clark and a few others.

Bowhunter57

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I don't ask about shoes.... She don't ask about hunting/fishing equipment..... A lot less stress doing it this way on both sides of the isle......

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No, I forgot I was in the joke threads when I posted. Every now & then I can't delete what I post. She does have a nasty habit of throwing all the things I buy for my hobbies in my face when I mention about her shoes getting in my way. I just can't learn some days.

:smiley_blablabla:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am not going to dig through the shoe closet. Yes I built a closet. 5 foot wide. 20 inches deep by 8 foot tall with 13 shelves build into the wall with bifold doors. It's full! Then she has two closets. Plus under two beds. I counted hangers the other day and she has 275 things hung up. That's only this seasons clothes. She still has more in boxes, and a chest.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I'd never complain about how many shoes my wife has, she just might remind he about how many guns I have. I'd lose that "discussion" before it even started.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't care how many my wife has. She can point out guns, bows, motorcycles, trucks, and a slew of other things I not lacking. I just wish while she is yelling at the kids to put their shoes away she would practice what she preaches a little more. Kids put theirs away and she has several pairs laying around. I don't bring it up though because I am guilty as well. Usually a pair at the front door and back door with some slip on UA sandels I wear around the house. I guess that means I always have my UA sliders and one pair of boots laying around at most times. Some houses just don't have a good place to hid stuff. lol