Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

It's hereeee

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I recieved my AR Parrot drone that I was talking about last week. This is pretty cool. It's gonna take some time learning to fly it in a better manner, but I haven't done too much damage yet. You use a ios or android devise to fly it. You can view the flight real time, or recorded thru your screen or download. Depending on what battery is used, flight time is no more than 20 min. It's possible to do a short recon mission of looking at deer in the evening using its different cams on board, as long as they're nearby . I have some LEDs to add this summer to make it look like a UFO....lol I'm using a Nvidia Sheild so I can extend the range to near 800 meters which will still allow the flight to be viewed using the screen... supposedly. I could also program the flight for even further & view the footage afterwards. Here's a few pics of the pup & controller, along with a video. Get a barf bag ready !

Last edited:

teej89

NE PA
You weren't kidding bout the barf bag hahaha!

Man that is sweet tho! I wonder how the deer take to it. Hopefully the first doe you record doesn't bat it down and stomp it out lmao