Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"All-Stars" from the past 7 seasons

teej89

NE PA
wow! Double drops and one drop splits! I can't believe he went the whole season w/o bustin them off. Are the dates on the cam correct for those birds strutting in August?

cool pics spenc!

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
wow! Double drops and one drop splits! I can't believe he went the whole season w/o bustin them off. Are the dates on the cam correct for those birds strutting in August?

cool pics spenc!

This buck survived through the winter but I never saw him again.

Yes the dates are right.....poults strutting???

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
:smiley_clap: You caught some great Ohio bucks on camera over that span! Was the 204" NT killed or did you find his sheds or both?
Were you able to harvest any of those bucks? If so, which ones? Thanks for sharing those! My favorite pics were of the NT in 2011 and early Oct over the apples.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
:smiley_clap: You caught some great Ohio bucks on camera over that span! Was the 204" NT killed or did you find his sheds or both?
Were you able to harvest any of those bucks? If so, which ones? Thanks for sharing those! My favorite pics were of the NT in 2011 and early Oct over the apples.

The 204" NT was killed in gun season by a lady 2-3 miles from the pics. A coworker claims to have seen it the season before 4-5 miles in the opposite direction. If you notice it only has half a tail.

I was only able to take the buck in the 5th pic of 2007....140" 8. I have not taken a mature Ohio buck since. Unfortunately the one thing I have learned from cams is mature bucks near my home do not stay on their summer farms. Some are just a farm or 2 away, others end up a long way off. Because of this and ridiculously bad luck....that's a comical thread I may share at a later date...my dad and I finally bought our own property. Which has been a huge learning curve and a lot of work. It started out as just open woods but is getting more and more deer friendly. Hoping to get back into the harvest game real soon.

The 202" video buck was killed by a neighbor. That deer was actually sick when he killed it. You can notice it walking very stiff legged in the video.

2009 was a very disappointing season. I had a dozen bucks on cam that I would shoot....135-170". I ended up killing a very small 10 during a blizzard in January chasing a doe. Very cool hunt but not a deer I was after.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I remember when that lady killed that deer. The same year Jesse had a buck he named Crazy Rack running on property he hunted that looked very similar.