Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker

TwistedX

Where can a guy buy one, I've looked on scentsmoker.com (out of stock) at bass pro, cabelas, field and stream, gander mtn, fin feather n fur and dicks! Any ideas?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Brock will have better details on the stock but I think if you go ahead and order and as soon as they get more in they go ahead and ship those orders first. Shouldn't be long before they get more in I wouldn't think.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Very wise idea TOO invest in a scent smoker! This is my first year with one and I haven't been winded yet! Yesterday I had another deer down wind 20 yards, never knew I was there until I pulled the trigger:D

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree on the results of the scent smoker. I haven't been winded in 2 yrs. now. Matter of fact the buck I shot this year turned off the trail he was on at 20 yds. and walked straight towards me. I shot him at 12 yds.
He as down wind and he stopped 2 times and to smell the air currents and walked straight towards me.
The smoke scent works.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Twistedx. I placed them out of stock for Brock about two weeks before Christmas. Apparently there was a run on them by women for Christmas presents. Brock should be along shortly and he'll let you know when he expects more in. Scentsmoker.com is the only place they're sold and you won't find them in the larger retailers. Hard to get them to stock a product that would cut in to their reoccurring scent elimination product sales.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I want one too. I was reading the thread about them here and this is something I thought about for a long time before finding this site. I always wondered how the native Americans and settlers got deer without all the scent control crap or Walmart or showers for that matter and the best explanation I ever heard was smoke from a campfire to hide the scent. I never tried it until I saw that thread and used the ash bucket for our woodstove to smoke my clothes and I'll be damned, deer downwind acting relaxed. I just dumped hot coals over some chunks off wood in the bucket and cracked the lid a little bit. It worked great until I nearly caught my deck on fire lol. After that I decided to get one of these for future hunts but saw they were sold out online also.

So anyway, I'd like to buy one too if someone can PM me or let me know when they're in stock.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Brock- Send me an invoice. Mail one to Joel. Outdoorsfella is donating one, Hank Tucker Outdoors can help out as well. It is good to share the love of the TOO family. I have had a killer month. Least I can do is help a fellow TOOzer.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ive talked to a buddy of mine about these and have actually only been able to use one once. Ill be buying one soon for next season. Hicks, you are an awesome person for helping someone out, along with Outdoorsfella.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Brock- Send me an invoice. Mail one to Joel. Outdoorsfella is donating one, Hank Tucker Outdoors can help out as well. It is good to share the love of the TOO family. I have had a killer month. Least I can do is help a fellow TOOzer.

That's pretty awesome of you. I'll be sure to return the favor to someone else on here somehow as soon as I see a chance.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ive talked to a buddy of mine about these and have actually only been able to use one once. Ill be buying one soon for next season. Hicks, you are an awesome person for helping someone out, along with Outdoorsfella.

Thank you, but I think you will see this to be the actions of TOO. It is not me. Truth be told, $30-40 for a Smoker is cheap. Cost me this much to take my family out to dinner. Plus, Brock is one good dude and if it helps promote his product (which I highly endorse), then I am glad to do it. The generosity of the people on this website can be contagious. This place has been like an extended family for many of us. Stick around. You will see some pretty awesome things happen. I was just trying to be like Outdoorsfellar. He is my hero. Give Kevin the credit for being a good example. lol