Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know sumptin!!

Kaiser878

ohio
Unfortunately no one else here will unless I spill the beans. My neighbor killed a dandy on the property next door. Only 14 wide...but makes up for it everywhere else
uploadfromtaptalk1388847046245.jpg

beaston

That buck definitely deserves a better picture than that. Drag it out of the truck Zach and get a nice picture.. That would be the neighborly thing to do.:)

Kaiser878

ohio
I got better pics. But.didn't post because.he.is in them. Just a privacy thing. Pics are not.the quality I usually have because his and my hands were.froze
Ha
The 4 wheeler ride.to help him get it out was miserable cold

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I got better pics. But.didn't post because.he.is in them. Just a privacy thing. Pics are not.the quality I usually have because his and my hands were.froze
Ha
The 4 wheeler ride.to help him get it out was miserable cold

rotflmao Cut his head out of it....we don't have to see him! We're talkin deer here! :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I figured today would be a day some bucks would fall which may not normally. They just about have to know some nasty stuff is coming. I bet they feed heavily today and tonight. Congrats to your neighbor on a fine buck!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nice buck. Just drove back from Lima on I-75 and there was 6 deer just south of Lima. Seen 20 in one group Friday night just North of Tip City. The deer are moving if you are brave enough to get out.