Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Braxton

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Can someone in central ohio volunteer their time to teach him how to read a blitz? Please?

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I can't stand him. Havnt liked him at al this year. Our O line gets most of the blame so far tonight though. This games down right embarrassing. I've seen better open feild tackling and all around defense in 3rd grade games. Not a joke.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I'm surprised how bad boyd is playing really. He should be cutting them to shreds

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Tough yes , but I still don't love him . If anything these last few games have done more to hurt him than help him as far as draft prospects . He'd be a fool to enter the draft now .

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Only ohio state runs a screen pass to the short side of the field . Who in the hell is calling plays? Not one linebacker can hang with Wilson and they don't run him out of the backfield ...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Miller got rocked on that first touchdown run too the in zone..... Never regained his composure afterwards from what I saw of the first half.....

Ricer2231

I just couldn't understand, how many times does Clemson throw the wide receiver screen before you figure it out? Obviously it was gonna take more than 25-30 times because that's gotta be close to the number of times they threw it and it was still getting "chunks" of yardage late in the fourth.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just couldn't understand, how many times does Clemson throw the wide receiver screen before you figure it out? Obviously it was gonna take more than 25-30 times because that's gotta be close to the number of times they threw it and it was still getting "chunks" of yardage late in the fourth.

Give credit to the blocking of their receivers on those screens as well. Great execution on those plays. They were effective.

Just about went to bed in the first quarter. Somehow stayed awake until halftime. At that point, I felt obligated to stay awake. In my opinion, Clemson showed up to play. They definitely outplayed the Buckeyes in the first half despite the 22-20 lead going into halftime for us. Can't believe it was as close as it was. Really was a good game to watch. . . . if you weren't an OSU fan. For me, the Buckeyes kept it close and probably should have won. They just didn't bring it. Even under Urban it seems like they fail to find good play calls on offense and are slow to make adjustments. Can't wait for the next 3-5yrs when we are overrun by a bunch of thugs like his previous teams. Probably won't want to watch them much at all then.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I respect BM's warrior mentality and gutting it out and all but he cost us several chances to win that game last night! If Kenny Guiton plays half that game we win,IMO! If he starts, we win IMO. Unfortunately we'll never know but KG is definitely a more conventional type QB and had a better touch on his throws and more accurate. I would loved to have seen KG behind the center and Hyde and Miller in the I or split formation in the backfield a few times this year. Oh well.....

The play that changed the outcome in this game was definitely the fumble by Brown on the punt. Fugg!!! Just catch the fuggin ball and not try to be a hero!!!

BM last INT was caused by not being able to throw due to not being 100%! Take yourself out of the game and stop trying to be the "hero"!

This falls back on the coach,UM. He should have yanked him out and went with KG....oh well!

Our defense sucked but still managed to do enough to give us a chance to win the game comfortably. 4 costly turnovers at crucial times and changing momentum was our demise.

Hope we get better recruits on defense especially! A new DC is needed as Fickle seems clueless! Nice guy but he needs to head coach a Divison 2 school and learn and earn, IMO.

Hope the Buckeyes can bounce back from this and run the table next year...with or without Braxton. Go BUCKS!