Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pretty nice buck and a couple shed bucks

Big H

Medina
The shed buck to the left in the first pic is the buck I posted pics of earlier in the year. There are 4 injured bucks in the back and they have all shed already. The wide 8 point is at least 4.5 I think.

Attachments

• WGI_0077.jpg
    WGI_0077.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 132
  • WGI_0066.jpg
    WGI_0066.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 92

themedic

OHIO
Dont you just love running a cron pile this time of year? I love see what shows up and if bucks are shedding. That wide buck is NICE!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ron, you going out with he muzzle loader? Should be a good weekend for hem too hit that especially Monday and Tuesday with those temps coming....

Big H

Medina
is this cuz he didn't give ya a shot or you just weren't temped enough to shoot him? He's a good buck!

I passed him at 20 yards in mid November. I believe I will arrow him now if I get a chance. He hung up at 60 yards last night, they were all acting goofy due to the wind, they never spooked, just were real jumpy.

Big H

Medina
Ron, you going out with he muzzle loader? Should be a good weekend for hem too hit that especially Monday and Tuesday with those temps coming....

He has become a regular, and with all the demands on my time lately, I may decide to take the muzzleloader this weekend.