Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So are you going to shoot a deer?

Lundy

Just curious how many of you are actually going to shoot a deer during MZ season, not try to or hope to, but will shoot a deer.

How confident are you in getting it done?

I will not shoot another, my son will shoot one more deer, 100% sure of that one.

How close can we predict the TOO harvest?

Lundy

Yeah, I know:), but.........care to make a wager, I'll give 10 to 1 odds if you like:)

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am not. We may go help out with a drive on my buddy's farm, Mason has never been a part of a drive and I'd like for him to see how it works.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
100% sure I will. There's been a herd of 10 doe passing through one of the properties I hunt on a daily basis. I have not hunted there for over a week, one will fall.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I will drop a deer that offers a good shot opportunity.... Preferably a buck but pretty much if it's brown it's down and it's going too my buddies freezer.... Minus the loin that is..... lol

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Nope. Might do a little one man push to my dad and mill around while he's sitting in the evening. I plan on shooting one more doe with my bow and calling it a season.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I ain't gonna ml hunt . Killed plenty already . Might shoot one more tho the end of the season depending on the meat situation

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
I am going to take any good shots offered at a doe or a very nice buck. My buddy could use some more meat in his freezer.

Going to try to avoid shooting any button bucks.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I am going to take any good shots offered at a doe or a very nice buck. My buddy could use some more meat in his freezer.

Going to try to avoid shooting any button bucks.
Be sure you look twice and shot once fellas

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not I. Haven't bought a tag. Son is not acting like he wants to go out. I will not push him. If he wants it, he will ask. He is 9yrs old. I am not interested in pushing him. The opportunity is there. He has to want it though.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Not I. Haven't bought a tag. Son is not acting like he wants to go out. I will not push him. If he wants it, he will ask. He is 9yrs old. I am not interested in pushing him. The opportunity is there. He has to want it though.

That's how I feel too.