Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Happy New Year!

Ricer2231

Happy New Year to all and may the new year bring you, your family, and your friends good health, great wealth and happiness. Please be careful tonight and drink responsibly.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yes sir! Hope you all have a great time tonight! We're out to eat for the little girls birthday with the in laws, then were are visiting my parents. Gotta get some sleep for the first annual New Years Day field hunt tomorrow!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Absolutely in 100% agreement Don! Hope you all have a safe and blessed New Year! Be safe out there people.

Eating not so healthy food with the Mrs, the kids, and an extra kid tonight. Probably end up finishing my invoicing and try to get some extra sleep in the morning. My bride brought home some sausage and kraut for tomorrow! Looking forward to the meal tomorrow.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Happy new year y'all... Here's hoping a very enjoyable yet very safe New Year's Eve for all TOOville.... Enjoy yourselves and see y'all next year....

Ricer2231

The party is at my house so I don't have to go anywhere. I got a nice fire going in the fireplace, pulled pork in the oven, and my little friend peach pie by my side.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388534418.489759.jpg

DXT

Happy New Years. The wife and I just enjoyed some crab legs. Fingers are still smelly:)

Buckmaster

Portage
9:09

Yeah, us almost middle age guys are going to bed as soon as the kids go.

But I'll be up early to host my family luncheon tomorrow, pork loin, and homemade krout, beer, and endless football.

Also got a couple snares to check upon daylight.

Happy New Year TOO.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Been in bed since 8:30. Blew out my lower back two weeks ago. It's real bad tonight. Have fun and be safe tonight!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Happy New Year!

We celebrated at 8pm with the little guy, watched Happy New Year Charlie Brown, had a countdown and sparkling grape juice. Now I am enjoying some Russell's Reserve on the rocks.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Happy New Year TOOzers. Be safe and have as much fun as you can.

Finally got a chance to check snares for the day and going to hit the bed soon. Have some traps to move in the morning.