Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hoyt Katera 33

I have an 08 Hoyt Katera 33
33 axel to axel length bow
6 inch brace height
60-70 LB draw weight
29 inch non adjustable draw length
The bow was tuned and has brand new byc 8090 sliver and blue strings from Skeeter Creek.

$300 Shipped OBO
Payment buy USPS Money order only.

The only blemish on the bow a rub mark that will be cover once there is a sight installed on the bow.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Holy cow! Must be bad timing. That is one heckuva deal. Love my Vectrix Plus of the same vintage, same axle to axle, same cams, different brace height. Never shot a Katera but I would have to think it is a darn good bow if Archer still has it.

Why is the draw length non adjustable doesn't it have mods that could be changed?

The z3 cams do not have mods. The upside to that is the cam is optimized to be equally efficient for each draw length. The down side is it makes the bow harder to sell. I could probably part the cams out on AT for 125 bucks and they would be gone in a day. The reason being a lot of people cam swap the z3 on to newer bows and target bows. It is probably the one of the smoothest and faster cams hoyt has made.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Sorry I don't have gorilla arms nor would I want scuffed up knuckles, the wife don't think they are sexy!

29 is just to long of a draw for me. 2 1/2" to long. Don't think I could make that work.