Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Cabelas gift card trade

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
If anyone is heading to cabelas to make a large purchase, would you be interested in swapping me a gift card for cash? I have a $214 card that I was gonna use on a bow, but they don't have what I want. Id rather have the cash to use at a local bow dealer.

I figured if one of you guys was heading to Cabelas to spend money anyway, you could help a brotha out.

I have the strange amount because I used multiple cards, one with partial credit, to buy a bow I took back. So, I got the odd amount of $214. Let me know if you are interested.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Can you break it up? I really don't need $214 worth. I have some Cabelas bucks, one gift card, and about $150-200 in future purchases to make. I would buy $100 worth. that is about what I expect to spend out of pocket on my purchase. Not sure if it helps or not, but I won't know unless I ask.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Gotcha. Well, I don't know unless I ask. I am sure it will work for someone on here. Good luck Mike.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Could of helped you out last week, but already made that pilgrimage..... I was wondering if you were going too have too stick with cabelas on the purchase due too that fact.... Hope someone can help you out Mike.....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Is it a time limited gift card or just a normal one? (the odd value is what has me questioning)
I can possibly try to work something out with you. I have points built up on my one credit card that I was going to cash in for Cabelas gift cards. The problem is that I can't just get a basic Visa gift card, so we may have to get creative.

How would you want me to get you the $? I don't even know where in the state you are located.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's not time limited. It's just a refund on a bow purchase from multiple cards. There were other purchases that I did not return so that is why there's an odd amount.

I'm located near Steubenville. But I'm sure we can just mail back and forth. I trust ya.
A check would be fine if you're interested.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Just got caught up on this. That's TOO Cool right there. Was going to help ya out Mike, but looks like it's all taken care of. That's what we like about this place. You're a good man Hedge!