Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thanks to all...a true brotherhood

DeadOn

The Ohio Outdoors is an awesome place for real hunters to post their experiences and chat with other real hunters. I've enjoyed my short time as a member. Thanks to all who make this site work and for keeping it alive. A true brotherhood of outdoorsmen.

Tomorrow marks the end of another year, and 5 weeks later will be the end of another season. (deer season that is.) I wish the very best to everyone in the coming New Year...both in an out of the woods, on and off the water. Everyone be safe, be respectful, and keep sharing your experiences with The Ohio Outdoors. I look very forward to seeing all the outdoor excitement in 2014. Good luck and God Bless.

teej89

NE PA
I'll second that. I just joined this site in the middle of the summer and everyone has been welcoming and there's plenty of knowledge provided here. As well as seeing plenty of pictures of bucks to drool over and dream about while in the stand lol

Thanks to everyone that keeps er up and runnin!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Couldn't agree more. What a great place. Happy New Year to you all and happy hunting as well! Have a safe and successful year peoples!

DXT

This is a great forum. Good luck to all trying to tag out this season. Happy new year and good luck in the 2014 season.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I couldn't agree more!!!! This site was one of the things that kept me sane during my 6 months of down time this year and all the positive and encouraging commments helped me go through all the therapy and get back out in the woods, for this I thank everyone of my fellow TOO members and wish each and everyone a happy new year!

Gordo

Athens County
Yeah Buddy. Its a great spot. A bunch of random jokers spread all across ohio, along with a couple out of staters and its hard to believe a place like this exist.

Thanks to Jessie and Joe and everyone else for making this happen.

Dont think this place is going anywhere anytime soon either.

Cheers

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I agree. I've been deer hunting since 1965 and I learned more new tips in the last 18 months since joining Too than in the previous 48 yrs. hunting.

Strizzi

I completely agree! The guys hear are one of a kind, they helped me a lot this year and I'm positive they were the reason I got both my does this year. Happy new year to all!