Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

from north carolina

jlane

dunn nc
dunn /southeastern part traveling back and fourth to ohio for some real hunting we just dont have the caliper of bucks down here

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too Ohio and TOO.... We welcome everybody regardless of location..... Pull up a chair and join on in...

jlane

dunn nc
i have hunted here 37 yrs biggest buck to date was a 119" 8 pt i;ve been to ohio 3 times (13days) seen one 130 class got 3 140 class all 10 pt couple 8's 115 plus and several small bucks on camera they will all be great for next year looking for 140 or better we can kill deer here not out there to kill anything look foward to getting back hopefully the weekend of 3 4 5 6 mainly bow hunting was there opening weekend of gun (wow) sounded like opening day of dove season here nc needs to take a page out of ohio;s deer management we got way too many deer and turkeys

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Welcome to TOO. Sorry, but I had to laugh at your last post. I was winded reading it! You had no "periods" in your paragraph. Lol. It sounds as though you have some good bucks located. Good luck and enjoy the site.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
JL where you hunting here in Ohio? County wise you don't have too be specific....

How's the bunny and bird hunting down your way????

jlane

dunn nc
pike county. rabbit are everwhere, quail soso, guys killed 110 rabbits on our deer lease from jan 2 thru end of feb didn,t hunt half of the property ,5 dogs don,t know witch way to run. we also do a lot of saltwater fishing up to 50 mi offshore grouper,seabass,king mackerl mahi mahi and all in between

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO. I have some relatives in NC on the other side of the state. They hunt the mountain deer over by Franklin/Highlands when they aren't heading to GA. Good luck in Ohio.

jlane

dunn nc
hope this works trying to send pics

Attachments

• NCM_0099.jpg
    NCM_0099.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 103
  • NCM_0105.jpg
    NCM_0105.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 119
  • NCM_0080.jpg
    NCM_0080.jpg