Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A&E caves

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I would like to think that the power of TOOville had something to do with that. What would it hurt ? Just the same, America needs to say enough is enough & to stand up against all the homosexuallity that's being broadcasted. No matter what channel we turn to or advertisement we read, something is always there. That's old news unfortunately, but still, Decent America needs to be heard from & let them know we have our life styles TOO !

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I'm sick of A & E PIMPING the duck name. Suger cookies was about the last straw for me. I enjoy the Robertsons and support them but the crap a/e is slapping the name on is outawack.

Glad he's back though. I would not have blamed him for walking away.

Jamie

Ohio
who didn't see this coming? please tell me none of you think that this whole "fiasco" was NOT carefully orchestrated? Phil Robertson is a shrewd businessman. unlikely that his television persona and personal value system are as well aligned as you might want to believe.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
who didn't see this coming? please tell me none of you think that this whole "fiasco" was NOT carefully orchestrated? Phil Robertson is a shrewd businessman. unlikely that his television persona and personal value system are as well aligned as you might want to believe.

I have stated in a couple different threads about the issue the man is a genius and how they pulled this all off lol. Truly is a master plan and idea if you think about it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Worked so well do Paula dean didn't it. I don't think it was a planned event at all. The illogical and unreasonable liberal world we live in is not known for brilliance. Case in point. The Texas knock out game. Blacks have been targeting whites and doing this for years. One white guy does it and bam federal hate crime. They don't even care anymore how blatantly slanted and ill applied it is. I fully believe AE stuck their head up their ass. And only removed it so they could put their foot in their mouth. According to Nielson AE saw a one week overall ratings decrease of 23%. That's a tough pill to swallow.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Worked so well do Paula dean didn't it. I don't think it was a planned event at all. The illogical and unreasonable liberal world we live in is not known for brilliance. Case in point. The Texas knock out game. Blacks have been targeting whites and doing this for years. One white guy does it and bam federal hate crime. They don't even care anymore how blatantly slanted and ill applied it is. I fully believe AE stuck their head up their ass. And only removed it so they could put their foot in their mouth. According to Nielson AE saw a one week overall ratings decrease of 23%. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Pretty much my feelings as well, I don't give them liberal money grabbing whores that much credit.... Too many fingers in that pot too make it happen....

Milo

Tatonka guide.
In just happy to see jace's wife honestly..she looks like she could be some fun