Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kinda creepy.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
My daughters boyfriend, (future son in law) Just graduated from marine boot camp on friday. He has issues with his folks, so he is staying with us till he leaves again next month.

I got up this morning at my usual sunday morning 6:00 to find he had been up since 4, completed a run, washed last nights dishes, finished my laundry I started yesterday, and was in the process of Ironing his uniform for today.

I am used to being the only one up until at least 9:00 on sundays, and it has been at least 20 years since someone else touched my laundry.

kinda refreshing to see someone with a little motivation around here.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Got anything else that needs done lmao. Sure he wouldn't mind helping out if you ask...or command him to do it lol.

Just playin but it is nice when you get a little unexpected help.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sounds like a blessing. Sounds like she has a good one. Hopefully he continues in his responsible ways. Doesn't seem all bad to me or creepy. Just not what you are used to. Lol

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I'm not complaining, i just don't want him to feel obligated. He said he was "bored".

He just handed me a shirt as well. "My son graduated the USMC, 1st battalion"

I'm touched.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Is he a whole new guy?

There is in fact a noticeable change in the guy. he is in much better shape, and He has definitely matured a lot in the last three months.

I would like to see him mend some things with his folks though.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Only if he did the laundry & then folded your undies would it be creepy....lol

He did! That's what creeped me out!

He says he's going to get my daughter up at 5:00 for a run this morning. Yeah, good luck with that.

rooster85

Lake County
My daughters boyfriend, (future son in law) Just graduated from marine boot camp on friday. He has issues with his folks, so he is staying with us till he leaves again next month.

I got up this morning at my usual sunday morning 6:00 to find he had been up since 4, completed a run, washed last nights dishes, finished my laundry I started yesterday, and was in the process of Ironing his uniform for today.

I am used to being the only one up until at least 9:00 on sundays, and it has been at least 20 years since someone else touched my laundry.

kinda refreshing to see someone with a little motivation around here.

Yeah, he'll be like that until he hits the fleet. When i was on boot leave id make my bed, run 5 miles, and check my uniforms all before daylight. It was horrible. Lol. Good luck to him, whats his MOS?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, he'll be like that until he hits the fleet. When i was on boot leave id make my bed, run 5 miles, and check my uniforms all before daylight. It was horrible. Lol. Good luck to him, whats his MOS?

Sounds like house boy so far lol.....