Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good news

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Went to my gunclub meeting last night.
Had a experienced coyote hunter enlighten me that there's no coyotes left in SW Ohio. Now that's really good news to a deer hunter. He goes out and calls every day. There just isn't any coyotes left here. Not even when all the snow and ice was on the ground.
I'm just overjoyed!!! When I told him I hear them every night I was inform I was mistaken.
No sense wasting time discussing that one.
WTF.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
That's is GREAT news that there are no coyotes left!!!!!!!! Unfortunately Frank, you must be hearing some type of new bird calls. Maybe from those green parrots Mike mentioned in another thread?? :smiley_chinrub:

teej89

NE PA
Went to my gunclub meeting last night.
Had a experienced coyote hunter enlighten me that there's no coyotes left in SW Ohio. Now that's really good news to a deer hunter. He goes out and calls every day. There just isn't any coyotes left here. Not even when all the snow and ice was on the ground.
I'm just overjoyed!!! When I told him I hear them every night I was inform I was mistaken.
No sense wasting time discussing that one.
WTF.

hahaha! Oh man... He has a SOLID argument. They just ain't there. I think they all choose to sleep on the highway tho cuz I see at least 3 on my drive to dayton every now and then.