Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Winchester 9422 and Ruger 10/22 for sale

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
I am selling these guns for a friend and am open to all fair offers. I am shooting them next week just to make sure they are in working condition and just wanted to give you guys the heads up first before he puts them up for sale on other sites. PM me if interested!

Used Ruger 10/22 Carbine $150
Grade: Good
Serial Number 239-67994 puts it in the years of production from 1994-1995

LOOKING TO SPEND SOME OF THAT CHRISTMAS MONEY??? A real world proven, used competition rifle, the Ruger 10/22 Carbine .22 LR Autoload Rifle. An easy to use, extended magazine release frees the 10/22's proven, detachable 10 shot rotary magazine. Positive, push button, cross-bolt manual safety. 18.5'' stainless steel barrel. Has some dings and scratches from normal use.
• Classic rimfire
• Action type: semi auto
• Capacity: 10+1
• Barrel length: 18.5"
• Overall length: 37"
• Weight: 5 lbs
• Stock: wood
• Barrel type: steel barrel
• Sights: gold bead front and adjustable rear
• Made in the USA
Notes on Gun: This gun has seen little use and primarily exhibits wear from storage and handling. Most likely from poor storage. There are scratches/dings on the barrel bands, stock, and top housing (will show in pictures).

***Will throw in the Butler Creek Corp. 25/22 magazine so you can have 25 rounds at your fingertips.

Used Winchester 9422 S-L-LR rifle $175
Grade: Very Good/Good
Serial Number: F641492 puts it in the years of production from 1991-1992

Action Type: Lever Action

Barrel Length: 20"

Stock Configuration: Walnut straight stock with checkered forearm.

Sights: stock sights
Type of Finish on barrel: Blued

Markings: The barrel is marked Winchester Model 9422, S-L-LR. There is a Winchester proof on the top of the barrel. The serial number is found on both the lower receiver and the lower frame. 

Notes on Gun: This gun has seen little use and primarily exhibits wear from storage and handling.

Finish Condition: There was some surface rust that I cleaned off and it left some pitting behind on the barrel.

Notes on Condition: This gun has seen little use and has very good condition metal and wood. There are only a few signs of poor storage. 

Mechanics: The action functions smoothly.
Overall Condition / Final Thoughts: This gun is in very good condition showing little use and only minor wear to the stocks and evidence of poor storage on the metal.

***Also selling two hard gun cases in working condition in decent shape. Will sell with purchase of a gun for an additional $25 dollars and will sell without gun for $40 each.

Last edited:

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387336351.774536.jpg

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Alpha definitely interested in the 10/22. I will PM you after hunting this am. Hopefully it is still around.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
If beener doesn't want it I'll take the 10/22, same logistic problem to get it though :)

I'll take the Winchester, if Beentown you can get them both to Beentown I'll get him the money if he'll spot me it before I can get it to him.

Last edited:

chrisgotell

my 13 year old would like the 10/22 if it not sold 904-813-2766 he has save all the money him self from mowing grass this summer if any one has good leads on another please call

Huckleberry Finn

Hedglj...there was a problem shipping your rifle...no refund will be provided. No product will be delivered. Don't worry, you wouldn't have liked it anyways. Thanks, the Huck-Express.

(Seriously though, ya'll got some sweetheart deals!)

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Hedglj...there was a problem shipping your rifle...no refund will be provided. No product will be delivered. Don't worry, you wouldn't have liked it anyways. Thanks, the Huck-Express.

(Seriously though, ya'll got some sweetheart deals!)

Thanks Huck lol

Beentown I will line up behind you again for the 10/22.