Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

PA bounty on yotes

teej89

NE PA
now that's what i'm talking about! Wonder what PETA will have to say about this

"Opponents of the bill say more killing of coyotes could backfire and cause their numbers to spike as they counter by breeding at younger ages and producing larger litters to fill the void."

Hmmmm so what they're saying is that to counter the hunting, the yotes have come together and are going to pass a bill to lower the legal age for breeding. And the ladies are going to decide they want to have a larger litter instead of the ones they used to have.

I wish our deer herd would get this memo.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
now that's what i'm talking about! Wonder what PETA will have to say about this

"Opponents of the bill say more killing of coyotes could backfire and cause their numbers to spike as they counter by breeding at younger ages and producing larger litters to fill the void."

Hmmmm so what they're saying is that to counter the hunting, the yotes have come together and are going to pass a bill to lower the legal age for breeding. And the ladies are going to decide they want to have a larger litter instead of the ones they used to have.

I wish our deer herd would get this memo.

I had to laugh when I read the opponents reasoning. I guess when you can't think of something smart think stupid.
And the thought of the poor stray cats and dogs being shot.

It should and probably will be a good thing. The only down side I can see to this would be some thing similar to what happened when coon pelt prices were high. Everyone in there brother was out trying to kill them. A lot of jack asses ruined it for everyone by tearing stuff up littering, road hunting...etc. The result was private land owners stopped giving out permission to hunters. luckily coyotes are a lot harder to hunt.